Book of the Dead Trailer Book of the Dead Trailer

Keep making stuff.

I really liked what you were doing with Captain Cat. It's been a year since you made one. I hope you haven't abandoned the series.
I do like the Book Of The Dead Trailer, too. If you were to get out an episode on that, it would be great, too. You have a really good eye for character expression and your vector art, both character art and background work, is vivid in it's simplicity. So don't stop making stuff.

CGSstudios responds:

Captain is definately coming back, however, it may start a fresh as ive lost alot of the voice actors, so changes will be made to the script and ideas, but Cap'n and sasuke, and Hard Baddie will all remain..., and theres skeletors bakery 2, and i will definately make an episode of BOTD, most likely, all 3 will happen by the end of this year!
So yeah, im still making stuff! :P

Cheers for the support.
-Steve

man vs ape (optimized) man vs ape (optimized)

Deserves so much better

This should have a much higher rating right now, in my opinion. You did awesome work here. I love what you did with the animation of the crowd in the beginning. The fight scenes are great and I love the superimpostion still shots. Hats off!

JoeWang responds:

Thank you whazzat. But sadly i think it's just gonna slip off the radar...
I thought it would do better.
I guess were the few who enjoy this kind of humour.

Stitch Stitch

Well done

This was really very cool. Inventive idea and portrayal. Unique style. Quality drawing. Great music. Great job. If it had moved a little faster and been less hesitant between cutscenes, I'd have given it a full 10.

Dark-Boy responds:

Thank you very much man.

Flash Wave Asteroids Flash Wave Asteroids

Stealing is bad.

Don't feel too bad. You aren't alone. "Turf" stole this game and posted it too. See?

3DFA is bad for you.

JoshLackman responds:

yeah and I was one of the partners of that program, I didnt make it, but helped show what it should be, and I helped desing the game and samples, look in to things first.

Defend Your Castle ! Defend Your Castle !

This is cool!

In the full version can I suggest boiling oil?

Munglar Munglar

Nice work

Tons better than I can do, at least so far. It's not the greatest game in the Portal but it's obvious you put forth a buttload of effort. Great work, keep it up.

Wadezilla responds:

Thanks a lot for the review :-)

MUNGLAR > J00